Friday, October 9, 2009

Be on Lookout!: Ian Dosland's Handcycle Stolen Days Before MS Benefit Tour

Our friend Ian Dosland had his handcycle stolen from the front of his apartment on Monday, October 5, 2009, just days before he was to use the new handcycle on a tour to raise money for his mother's MS treatment.

Here's more info directly from Ian:

My name is Ian Dosland. I am a UCSD student and disabled veteran without the use of my legs. I am planning on competing in the MS 150 this weekend in honor of my mother Kristeen Johanson who has MS. This afternoon my handcycle was stolen from the La Regencia Apartment complex in the UCSD/UTC area. It is a Quickie Shark handcycle that is very dark purple with Quickie written in gold on the sides. It is very low to the ground and has 27 speeds.If you have any information please contact me at 6192032666 or email me at skitch360@yahoo.com

Please help me find this. I'll have the case number to you as soon as possible.
Thanks, -Ian



This is so unjust! Be on the lookout and help find this hand-cycle!

No comments:

Post a Comment