Saturday, April 24, 2010

Vittoria Calendar Outtakes by Matt Lingo

San Diego's Matt Lingo is globalizing. Italy-based bike tire company, Vittoria, asked Matt to shoot their upcoming calendar. Here are some outtakes:







I don't think there's a single person in San Diego who would've predicted, four years ago, that today, our friends and neighborhood would be featured in a calendar for Vittoria, the world's finest bike tire company.

(I like to ride Vittoria's Open Corsa Evo CX in the front and Vittoria's Zaffiros in the rear on both my fixed gear and my road bike. And I'll go on record saying that I have found no equivalent substitute to this set up for fast city riding).

Congrats on the gig, Matt. Can't wait to check out the full calendar. It's lookin' incredible, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment